Tuesday, March 11, 2014

7.5 weeks to go

I am in the home stretch, and I'm getting more excited and nervous with each day.

I've been reading labor stories, which is probably a bad idea.

I've been putting off breathing techniques, probably because I'm getting nervous.

I've been packing up my classroom, getting ready for when I leave in a little over a month.

I've been planning like crazy, hoping to keep life sane in the coming weeks. The over-planning tends to happen when I foresee chaos.

With that said, I've been very excited. Charlie moves much more these days. I can feel his limbs often, which is amazing and wild. I see him move around all the time. It's like he's more of a person in there.

I still can't tell how he's positioned, but I have an appointment on Friday, so maybe they can tell me.

We put the carseat in the car to get used to the idea. We got some clothes from a very generous friend. We got nursery items from another very generous friend. I borrowed some maternity clothes from a sweet friend, hoping they will last me until the end. I seriously cannot find anything to wear these days!

I try not to drop anything because it is such. a. pain. in. my. butt. but. mostly. my. stomach to bend over at all.

I've been eating too much these days. I blame it on the kid this time.

I'm up entirely too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...