Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back into the music world..

Many of my friends know that I've been attending my church again since we've moved home, and thankfully, I've been singing with the worship team as well. Well, I'm going to be singing alone in two weeks, up front, close and personal. I haven't done this at church for years. It doesn't matter how much I've performed for teachers, judges, or full audiences, I still get nervous for church. I'm going to try to think of it as a performance this time, instead of 'singing for church', and see how I feel. When I perform, I tend to get into a mindset, and I don't get as nervous. It's actually exhilarating.

Right now, the choice is between the following two songs, and there may be more after I go to music practice tonight. Which one should I do?? Hmmm... (I like the first one... she looks like Ingrid Michaelson!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...