Monday, April 25, 2011

"Spring Break"

The school gave us two days off for spring break, which is why I include quotation marks around those words. It was simply a long weekend! Nonetheless, I enjoyed a few days off. During this time, I went out of town to get some things done, including searching for homes, I had a bridal shower, and I enjoyed time with friends downtown who were in town for the weekend. I also had Easter dinner at the river because we decided to do a cookout with friends--the best non-traditional Easter dinner ever! Overall, it was a great weekend. Now I sit trying to stay focused on school work because I do have a four-day week ahead of me. I had planned to get work done last night, but J and I took a nap at 7:30 p.m., then when we woke up at 8:30 p.m., we decided to go back to sleep. I slept over 12 hours! Here are some pictures of the weekend -- the cake picture is a preview of my larger wedding cake for June! :) Enjoy.

{Pictures to come soon--computer isn't running quick enough right now!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...