![]() |
| photo by tigergoose |
NO! It has happened again..but worse. It has been almost two weeks since I last posted! This blog has been but an empty, deserted place. Le sigh.
Well, I am now one year older, and I had a wonderful birthday! My friends and I got together to mess with hair for the wedding (not my thing, but fun!), and we had a wonderful cookout--with help from Justin, of course. My birthday present (well, our birthday present) was a craigslist find pool, air-hockey, and ping pong table combo. It was cheap, it's in great shape, and it provides hours of entertainment! Turns out, I'm kind of amazing at ping pong. Who would have thought?
What else has been going on? I've been working on finding a place to live next year, and it looks like I'm going to settle on a townhouse in a nice location, rather than a house out of the way. We haven't finalized anything, but that's what I'm scoping out at this point.
WEDDING PLANS are going well! I only have a little over a month before I change my name.This is kind of a scary thing..any thoughts on it? I'm probably going to drop the middle name and put my last name there, then take J's last name. I've thought a lot about it, but I still can't decide between that and just leaving my name as-is but replacing the last name. I have been doing SO MUCH with the planning it's just crazy, but not as much as some people might do. I'll create a blog post later about everything I've done, what I have planned, and the basic run-down. I just hope it's fun for everyone!
As far as school--I have 2.5 weeks left with seniors. It's been the slowest week this past week, and I'm afraid it's just going to continue to be slow. However, it should be enjoyable, as long as everyone behaves.
There's a strawberry festival about 30 minutes away, and J and I might go to that later. Then we're going to the high school musical that my students have been working on for months. They are extremely talented--their concert was awesome--so the musical should be fantastic. I think I might even dress up!
Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment