Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Togetherness

Christmas (I was musically inclined even then!)
Plato and I (and my big bunny)
My talented Grandpa when he was still alive.
My cousin Beto and I.
My goofy uncles.
My beautiful mother and grandmother.
My lovely aunt dd who will sing for our wedding.
The sweetest woman alive.
Uncle J

It is official: at least half of my family from up north (crossing the fingers for the other half) will be at my wedding in June. Not only that, but they will be in town by Thursday night or Friday!! When I read this in my message from my aunt tonight, I almost started crying. It seems to silly to get emotional over things like that, but really, it will be the first time all of my loving, amazing, artsy, goofy family will be in my town. We always visit them--not sure why--it's just easier on my grandma, I guess. They will be here! I know that I might get emotional on my wedding day from being happy or dancing with my dad (Lord help me), but just seeing my grandma in the audience could really start the tears. I'm going to try so very hard not to cry. I don't want to the bride that loses all her make-up before the ceremony is even over--but it's going to be hard. Not only that, but like I've said before, my aunt is singing while I walk down the aisle. It's going to be a very beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...