Yes, and I'm feeling the effect of it now. I made brownies tonight for a little sweet dessert, and I added a boat-load of chocolate chips we had in the cabinet. Bad idea! I never thought I'd say it, but the brownies were disgustingly sweet. I had one, and I feel like I have just been to a restaurant and stuffed myself with mashed potatoes and steak. Phew.
In other news, tomorrow is Friday! Nice. I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend, but I know it's going to feel amazing to sleep in. Laurie has been gone all week (which is totally lame), but she'll be back on Monday. I will say that I've been taking it easy this week because of fewer hang-outs (still lame) and all the rain, so it's been alright.
In yet other news, my classroom smells like kitty litter. No joke. Supposedly there are two classrooms in the school that smell that way, and mine is one of them. The kids know it's not me, but they ask what "perfume" I've been wearing lately. Ha ha guys, very funny. They also happened to ask me what I had for lunch today. I wish I could say I didn't answer "tuna packet," but I did. I guess I'm just digging myself into a deeper whole of cat-land. I'm okay with being a crazy cat lady, but not yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment