Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Time to find the couch. I'm typing this with closed eyes as I ponder what I will be doing for tomorrow's lesson. What did I do today, you ask? Well, each class had a (long) lesson on grammar, and my 11th graders had an SOL practice test. I was talking all day long (rather loudly, I might add), and I didn't even sit to eat my lunch (I was making copies).

I should add that I did not sleep last night. I was awake every few minutes either too hot or too cold, and I was having really odd dreams. I also felt nauseous. I think it's because I took some medicine way too late at night without any food--doesn't do the body good! (or well)

Something fun about my day: I found out that one of my student's parents knew me when I was less than ten years old. The dad worked with my dad, and I may have played with one of the son's older sisters. We went to the same church, and we lived in the same town. Her son (that I have in class) was probably two or three when I knew them. Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...