Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big News!

J got a job in the area we want to live!!!! It's perfect. It's in the same county as I grew up in, but not the county I went to high school in. I know the entire area, I used to play soccer at the school he's going to be working at (when I was little), and there are plenty of coffee houses! :) Now all we have to do is find me a job, figure out what we can afford, then find a place to live. Wow.

It's a huge blessing because we never expected to have a job opportunity this early. Usually with teaching, you may not find out until the summer. He interviewed on Tuesday, and on his way home, they called him to offer him the job! It's one of the best counties in the state to work in, and it is one of the higher-paying teaching positions within the state. It's just such good news. There are so many options for where we could live, it's a little overwhelming. However, at least we know we only have to find one more job before we can afford somewhere of our own.

So exciting, and such a relief!!

Enjoy your Friday! I'm off to grade papers....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...