Saturday, April 2, 2011

Great weekend so far!

This weekend has been very enjoyable so far! Yesterday, Justin made chocolate chip muffins as we were waiting to go to the high school choir concert. At 7 pm, we went to watch many of my students perform in various choir for the high school. The high school I work in actually won a competition for Glee because they were so good! The concert was so enjoyable! I absolutely loved it. It made me want to go back to school to major in music. I was so proud of the students, and they were so happy to see me there. They got to meet "Johnny Knoxville" (they claim J looks like him) too. It was, overall, a great way to spend our Friday night.

Today, Justin made breakfast and lunch, so that was a treat for me. We've been getting taxes done and cleaning the place a bit. We've also been outside when the sun comes out (very strange weather today), and we've done some things for the wedding. Oh yeah, and we watched "Megamind" this morning and called it our "Saturday Morning Cartoons" -- just like when we were kids.

This evening, I plan on recording some music -- even though I might be getting sick -- and watching the Modern Family episode I missed. I'm also going to do some grading or planning so that tomorrow isn't completely overwhelming. It's parent teacher conference week!! Wish me luck.

I'm hoping to get out to take pictures tomorrow. I realize it's the first bit of warm weather, and I can finally use my camera comfortably! Every other time I've used it, it's been really cold and no fun to use.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...