I've never, ever been one to have a budget, look at a budget, know what a budget is... what ?? Yeah, never. Luckily, I'm marrying one of the smartest people to walk the earth, and he is a mathematical guru and a budget super-hero. He spent almost all day creating a budget for us, and I couldn't be more excited. I know, I'm a loser. However, excitement is here because I never know my budget, and now I will! It's something I've wanted for years, but I just never knew how or what to do. I also had no reason to save money for anything besides clothes and cute shoes (omg!). I have big things to save for now (we won't mention the Jeep getting dropped off today at the transmission mechanics now will we?), but also small things (I need my coffee!), but all in all, I'm ready to have a set amount for each month. It'll keep me on my toes. Plus, it'll prepare us for the rest of our lives. We'll be livin' large with love, care, respect, memories, etc........on a teacher's salary. : )
Have a great Friday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment