Sunday, October 3, 2010

California Bound

No, I'm not California bound, unfortunately. However, I got a text from my brother on Friday to let me know that he was "in LA, and it's really nice, you should visit." I was shocked!! My uncle lives out there, and after we reunited with his for the first time in 13 years this summer, my brother and I both thought of visiting him one day, but I didn't think he would this soon! Honestly, it was perfect timing for him. He's in between jobs, has money saved from summer, and got a car recently. He's all set for adventure, and frankly, I'm jealous! (Yes, I'm already planning the same trip for a year or two from now...) He went by himself, probably slept in his car, and got there Friday after traveling since Monday. Crazy! I hope he's having a great time, and I really hope he got a camera before he went driving. Have fun, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...