Glad I woke up this morning. After about five snooze alarms, I was about to get up...thennn just put my head on the pillow for just a sec. Of course, that never works out. I have half an hour to get all ready to go. I really feel like I need that coffee this morning. If only it didn't hurt my stomach on this early mornings.
Yesterday was more of an observation day, and today is more of my teaching day. I will help with a class and teach them about cognitive development and Piaget's theories. I'm helping with another class, too, and I think it's about government/politics.
Hope you all are having a good week. I must say I felt awesome yesterday (considering it was a Monday), and I'm not so high of hopes today, but I'll get there! The only thing I can think of in the mornings now is how I'm going to come go to bed right after work because it will feel amazing. That, of course, never happens! I always feel good after school--no need to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment