Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF

Thank the Lord in the high heavens it's Friday.

It's not even 10 pm on a Friday night, and I'm ready for a soothing shower and my bed. I never thought I would be saying these words!

I had a great day at school today--must have been because it was Friday--but the kids were so fun, and I taught some of the AP class (they clapped for me lol... I had forgotten they had never seen me teach before) and some of the English 11 class. One student high-fived me afterward. There are many more stories about the day, which is why teaching is so perfect for me, but no need to bore you with them!

After work I went shopping with my friend Laurie looking for shoes for work and wedding. Of course, we found nothing. I proceeded to grab some fun Halloween items and a couple of sweaters for work.

Tomorrow I plan on relaxing and getting some lesson plans done (I'm taking over full-time soon.. it's the only way I'll get in my hours by [maybe] late December. Sunday I am going to the Pumpkin Patch.

October is beginning beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...