Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cookouts and Make Up

We have had yet another successful and extremely fun cookout this summer! I wish I had taken pictures, because our BBQ was set up right next to a huge bush (fire hazard), and we had about 8 dogs running around playing while all the owners were on a blanket or in chairs. Our neighbors are just awesome, which I've said before, but we all just get along so well. We sat and talked for over four hours, only deciding to go in because it was too dark. We had amazing beef hamburgers, bratwursts, fruit salad, potato salad, etc. It was so good!

Today I decided to buy make-up. Yeah, I don't wear it much, and when I do, I hardly know what to do. I usually use a little bit of powder and some eye shadow. Maybe because I'm starting a job that will create dark circles at least for the first few weeks, I started thinking about make up? Who knows. All my friends use the whole set of things (concealer, powder, etc.)--I've just never started. I bought the concealer, dark circle stuff, and powder. OH LORD. I don't even know where to begin. I don't this this relationship will last because I put it on today and don't really notice a difference. I'll try it for a few days.. maybe my friends can help!!

2 comments:

  1. dark circles and teaching... they go together like peas and carrots or peanut butter and jelly...and even when you leave the classroom to have babies, you STILL have dark circles from the years when you were there... :)

    and then, just wait till the grey hair starts! :O

    the dark circles - they never go away... :) hehehe *insert evil laugh* when you get those dark circles (if you do :) - i think i'm genetically predisposed), your concealer and powder will make a difference...especially in that nice, fluorescent lighting that shows everything :)

    happy labor day, dianna :) <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I think I'm just meant to have them. I'm happy that it will make a difference!

    Happy Labor Day to you, too! :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...