Friday, August 20, 2010
Update on the CD player
Remember that old CD player I told you about? That I was going to (sadly) send home to my old house until I decide what to do with it? Well, it never made it to my house that weekend, so I had to just throw it away. I didn't want to bring it to goodwill because the thing was a bit broken, and I figured it was so heavy and old it might just sit there. I tossed it in the trashcan, from my memory anyway. Well, I just went into the laundry room to do a load, and what do I see? My old CD player, sitting on the floor. Hahaha. I'm thinking to myself, "Did I leave that there????" I realize that someone, maybe a worker from my apartment complex, decided it would be a good addition to the work are/laundry room. I was tempted to pick it back up and claim it as my own, turning back to say, "It's MINE," but instead I will leave it and think about who its new owner is. Such a curious thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment