1. Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips
2. Chocolate milk (with the syrup stirred in)
3. Semi-sweet dark chocolate morsels
4. Coke
Luckily for me, I don't have enough money to keep myself stocked with these ever tempting items, and they also get old to me very quickly. And, soon I'll be in the classroom every single day for almost three months, and I will eat very little hopefully. Woo! (healthy amount of little, of course)
In other news, my dog ate all of the wires that go to my (only) printer. I'm pretty (pissed) annoyed by it considering I need a printer to do (freaking everything) I need to do for student teaching. I can't believe she ate them. I don't even know how much it's going to cost to get them replaced, or if it's possible at this point.
I watched Pride and Prejudice with J last night, and to my surprise, he was very involved in it, which made me very very happy. He laughed at all the parts that are hidden that some people miss, and he got quiet during the romantic scenes. I have to say I never get sick of that movie, and it's probably in my top three favorites. I really can't think of anything better. Mr. Darcy is worth every minute of every second of that movie. He is amazing. I also love Kiera Knightly in everything she does, and her hair is perfect. I love it. I grew up watching all of those movies with mom such as Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, so they're always nostalgic for me and comforting. However, the new (ish) one from '05 with Knightly is my all time favorite.
*swoon*



No comments:
Post a Comment