Monday, August 16, 2010

Take the Good with the Bad

Bad news: I went to fill out paperwork (for an hour or more) for my temp job, only to hear the boss tell me they didn't have enough hours to hire me this week. What the heck? Not sure why they didn't inform me of this before I sat there getting flushed with all the mess of papers.
Good news: I guess the guy really liked me, because he felt bad and wants to get me hired as an employee for weekends and nights! (No matter how exhausted I will be!)
Bad news: I went to TJMaxx to grab a new shower curtain--something more Nautica than my circular craziness, and when I opened it, there were little spots all over it where it had caught on something. Lame! That's going back a.s.a.p.
Good news: While I was there, I found a wicked elephant figurine for my livingroom. I collect safari animals (mostly zebras), but they have to not be tacky. This guy is awesome!
Bad news: I think I almost got into an accident in the Target parking lot.
Good news: After cautiously entering the store, I got Gobstoppers. I figured why not make a whole trip out of it.
Bad news: There was a hold on my account for school, so my grades/info wasn't showing up. When I called, the lady said she was sorry but she had accidentally left the hold up from the beginning of the summer when she was out-of-town.
Good News: After she took the hold off, I read my grades and they are all As!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good day, readers.

My funky-cool elephant:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...