Monday, August 16, 2010

1st Day on the Job

This job is only going to be a week. It is a temp job for a large retail store in the area. Basically, I'm going for whatever will get me some cash! I will probably be putting on my smile and reassuring customers that I will help them find that pillow or serving spoon. That's alright, though. I really do need a job. Any job. I haven't had a job in a store or outside of school since I came to college. That means 2 years! Considering I started working in 10th grade with no break (except for surgeries), I'm breaking a not-so-good record.

So wish me luck. Let me have the retail abilities I once had, and allow me to keep that smile all day and that happy voice that will maybe give me a weekend job for the fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...