Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quick

My trips home are always too fast. I head home tomorrow after the baby shower. Today I had breakfast/coffee with my brother, and we took a drive around the counties in the area in his car. I have to admit, I love it. A little Honda civic would be fine for me! I'm going to have to start looking for one...

For dinner tonight, my brother picked up some organic, locally grown steaks from the market. They were $10 bucks a pop! Crazy. I could tell because they were amazing. We made some salad with strawberries and a homemade dressing along with corn on the cob. I made my very simple dessert: chocolate mousse. It was a bit hit!


I also wanted to share a picture I took with my puppy. I didn't get any pictures of the new sunglasses yet, but I'll try to post those soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...