Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy

I have noticed this weekend that I am absolutely content and happy with the life I have at this moment. I have a wonderful family that I couldn't be more grateful for. My mom is amazing in every way, and she deals with so much! My dad is silly and aloof, but he is always there to lend a hand. My brother is funny and goofy, and he will always look out for me--I know it. My upstate family I don't see enough, but when I do, I just am confirmed that they are some of the best people that walk the earth. I love them so much. All of J's family is also wonderful. I have two amazing future sister-in-laws, I'm going to be an aunt in about a month, and I have those that I consider my grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. My future mother and father-in-law are also great. They will always look out for us. It is a big family, and I feel completely welcome. I love J more than I ever imagined I would love someone. I realize that if everyone around me disappeared, and it was he and I, I would be so, so lucky to be stuck with him :) I should also mention my closest friends. D is amazing, and I can't wait for her to be my matron of honor. We compliment each other and have spent more than ten years getting through life together. L is just lovely, and I can't believe it took us this long to reconnect!! I have such a good friend in her. Gin is my college friend, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am very happy and blessed that I met her on that random bus that day. Good times. She really cares. I should lastly mention my two pets: Sades and Aves. Who knew little animals could become such an important part of my life. They unconditionally love me, and I can't help but love them as my... well, children, at this point. ;)

Thank You for this life and these people and the amazing adventure that intertwines us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...