Tuesday, August 24, 2010

'Twas a Rainy Day

So I slept until 11:15 am or so this morning. I just didn't feel like getting up! Ever since that late night I had, I've been out of schedule--as if I had a schedule--I didn't, but I went to bed before 1 am at least. Anyway, it feels great to sleep in until I realize it is half the day gone! I spent a great part of the day crafting, watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and hanging out with Laurie (per usual). We had wonderful leftovers from last night: mashed potatoes (unfortunately, my second favorite food next to mac n cheese), chicken, and green bean casserole.

I'm going to go read and craft more tonight, but first, I'd like to share some rainy-day pictures from last year, since today made me think of them and gain a little hope and excitement for fall. It's funny because I'm wearing the same shirt right now in the pictures, I just realized. Haha. The photos were taken in a little secret spot back home--one of my favorite places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...