Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Breaking Point
I feel bad about writing another stressful post, but dang, I have a ton of stress going on right now. It's a wave. I've been fine all week until today. I found out that this course project I've been working on for this class to finish it is supposed to be over 10 pages long (which is NOT clear at all in the description), and I have to make lesson plans and do all sorts of other things along with it. It's extremely deceiving because it looks like you simply have to make a four-sided plan/pyramid for a class--but this is not the case at all. On top of that, I have that other class to finish. I think I'm going to skip out on the cabin tonight, stay at my gmas, and do work. Or, I'll just go and do work tomorrow. I have a feeling that the weather will be nice tomorrow, and I'll want to be there all day. Unfortunately, I bought everything for tomato, mozzerella, bazil sandwiches for dinner tonight, and I might just be absent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment