Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update from Earlier - north with family

I decided to go out to the camp when I realized we were all planning to celebrate gmas 75th birthday. All the family got together and gave her a card with a great gift and made her a cake (amazing). It was definitely worth every second. I got to swim for a bit, my brother and I did a race (I won, but there were circumstances against him.. such as he already did a lap)--(oh, and we both thought for a few seconds that we would drown because it was a lot longer than we thought!!), I made everyone dinner, and they loved it, etc. All I know is a little fresh air always can cure me, and I feel much, much better now. My teacher wrote me back and uplifted my abilities to complete the assignment... so here I am now, after my adventurous evening, doing work. I'm okay with that, though. I have a feeling that I might just finish by tomorrow morning and send it. My motivation level is pretty high right now, so let's hope it stays.

A little bowl of rice krispies and I'm on my way...


PS: It has been crazy hot here the past couple of days. The first couple of days, however, were chilly enough for pants and long sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...