Today is Saturday, and today was a good day.
We woke up fairly early (my grandma made us english muffins with eggs, ham, and cheese) to meet family and head over to the cabin. On our way, we grabbed the beer, food, and ice. The place is really nice inside, as we noticed right away, and we made ourselves at home quickly. The view is incredible! --considering I haven't had a good view like this in a while. We did some reading, chatting, and eating, but my favorite part was the kayaking. We're in a little bay area, so I could easily try it out in there. I went back and forth with a huge grin on my face. I plan to venture out more later this week.. I hear the view is even better beyond where we can see. So yeah, we stayed until a bit ago, and I decided to come back to the house with my mom and grandma to try to get some homework done. If I had slept better last night (usually takes a few nights to get used to a new place), I might have stayed up at the cabin. Luckily, the house should be nice a quiet tonight :) OH, and get this... it was a high of about 74 today. It's in the 50s now. I have been in jeans and long sleeve shirts for the last part of the day! Luckily, during the day it warms up enough to enjoy the dock and the water. However, later this week should be in the lower 80s, so bring it on!
Hope you all had a great July and... tomorrow, Hello August!
No comments:
Post a Comment