My list of to-do homework assignments, but I'm going to tell you darn it. It helps me feel less overwhelmed to make lists. This will be about the fifth list I've made... yes the same list.
Class #1: Reading
a. Course Project
b. Research Paper
c. Assignment D
d. Final Exam
Class #2: Exceptional Individuals
a. Family History Analysis
b. Exam Two
(just this week. More next week through Aug 12th)
Class #3: Teaching
a. Book Review
b. Unit Presentation - Lesson Plans
c. Classroom Management
d. Portfolio
e. Final Exam
This may not seem like a very large list, but I assure you the amount of work is large. The unfortunate (yet fortunate) part about the next two weeks is I'm going on a trip to see family, so I need to get all of these assignments done about two and a half weeks before they're actually due. The good thing is I'll be done early. The bad thing is, if I don't get them completely done, the cabin I'm staying in probably won't have wi-fi, so I'll have to spend my time away at a coffee house.
I'm not complaining, though, or trying not to. Everything works out for me usually, and I work best under pressure, so I'll get it done :) Wish me luck anyway, ok? Thanks.
PS: I saw Inception in the theater the other day. Although I would expect myself to love this kind of move (about dreams, psychology, intellectual stuff), I wasn't a fan. Let's just say, I'm only going to watch it again one day to figure it out, but honestly, if I don't figure it out I won't miss out. My favorite part was the ending--not saying I wanted it to be over, though I didn't mind, but the end was well-done.
No comments:
Post a Comment