to the local coffee house to do work. For some reason, the dog tore up the insides of one of my pillows, ate some wood and scattered the pieces on the floor, and slung papers everywhere. I picked up after her, even though I was frustrated that she was only left in the living room for about an hour alone to do all this nonsense. J left and I was sleeping--I guess he thought she'd be o.k. Then, I sang for a while to relax, and was quickly rid of any harsh feelings for the dog. So, I decided to be joyous with her and play with her rope for a bit. She actually knows "rope." I tugged and she tugged, I smiled and she drooled, I jumped and she -- OMG SHE WENT CRAZY. She raced back and forth in the living room, started jumping on me, scratched my foot a few times, jumped more, flung her little (actually huge) paws in the air over and over like she was swimming or something. I DIDN'T LIKE THIS AT ALL. So I sent her to bed and I got the heck outta there. The end.
***UPDATE: My friend came to the coffee house to meet me, and informed me that she just ordered me, along with herself, a three-year subscription to Real Simple magazine!!! She also brought me the newest one!!! Yessssssssssssss. Thank you, friend :)
***UPDATE: My friend came to the coffee house to meet me, and informed me that she just ordered me, along with herself, a three-year subscription to Real Simple magazine!!! She also brought me the newest one!!! Yessssssssssssss. Thank you, friend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment