Monday, July 26, 2010

Struggling.

 How I feel today:

 
I'm really struggling with negativity today as I try to get all my work done. I think it's more about just being exhausted. Last night I noticed my cat had a really swollen paw, so I called at about 1 am to make sure it wasn't an emergency (I researched it for a bit, and in some cases, it can be). The vet said to just come in the next morning and to leave her in a small room so she couldn't hurt herself. Turns out, she has some sort of small bacterial infection they think, so she has to where one of those neck guards and take meds for a few days. The dog has also been acting a little strange... her digestive system has been a bit off, which we thought would go away by now. Hopefully she'll get better so we don't have to take her to the vet too. : /

Here's how poor Ava looks today: (It's okay to laugh)



The exam I'm working on seems pointless. After doing an entire class on reading, I have to simply write 10 strategies I learned in the course. I've already done this 500 times for each assignment of the class. I just feel like I'm repeating myself again and it's exhausting. Basically tomorrow will be my day for the methods class. I'll need to take breaks so I don't go crazy, but I will basically be bringing my work with me on the trip.

Other than that, I'm simply tired. Maybe I'll actually sleep on the 12 hour drive.

*getting up to make another pot of coffee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...