I did a research paper last night, and got a 100 on it. I guess she's just grading for turning it in on time or something. I also took an exam. I was up until around 1:30 am, only to wake up to have breakfast with good friends. Today I have been cleaning the guys' apartment and moving more boxes across town. The apartment is a catastrophe. I'm now about to finish the class project and turn it in. Later I'm going to take the final exam for the reading class and do the last project. I will then be DONE with the reading class!!!! This is all very confusing to you readers, I'm sure, because it's just my ramblings on boring school work topics. THEN, I will just have my exceptional learners class and the methods class. Methods MUST be DONE by Wednesday. Can you believe it? I'm going to do an entire class in like, three days. It's the hardest one, too. I leave on Wednesday, though, so it's just GOT to happen. Maybe I won't write about schoolwork anymore after that!
: D
In other news, I got a one-week job (or at least it's very likely I'll get it) near the end of the summer for some extra work. It's a retail position, so I'm hoping they'll like me and keep me around for the year. I need any extra I can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment