That's the only word (yes it's a word) for this day!!
I know I'm great under pressure but dang, I have done a ton of stuff today.
Thought my car got towed. Technically it did, but they just moved it to another lot. Ate Chinese food. Moved stuff from old apartment. Cleaned old apartment. Sweated. Some homework. Paid old last rent. Paid new first month's rent for new apartment. Called electric to pay bill. Helped kitty/dog. Got a friend to agree to take care of kitty while we're gone. Got gas. Packed for my trip.
To do tonight:
Finish packing
Get help moving desk to road because I didn't have the man power
Pay cell bill
Buy Microsoft Word
Give friend key and explain kitty medicine
Pack my stuff and the dog
Drive 3 1/2 hours home
Go on a drive with the brother ('cause he wants to show me his new ride)
SLEEP!!!!!!!
To do tomorrow:
Wake a 5 am or so and drive 12 hours to a wonderful place.
(The little hamster in my head is running in crazy, crazy circles)
No comments:
Post a Comment