Monday, July 19, 2010

One of Those Days

Before I get to my post about the best concert I've ever been to, I just wanted to admit to having a bad day yesterday and also admit to being grumpy almost all day. I don't do well on lack of sleep, and considering I didn't get home until 4:30 the night before, and didn't sleep until far after that, the day didn't start out well. I woke up around noon after not sleeping well all morning. Let's just say this: the bed broke for no reason, the apartment was a wreck from moving, the dog busted my hand on my door because she took off when she saw the cat (my hand is finnneeee), and so on and so forth. I also poured cereal only to find that we did not have milk. Basically, I felt like I was losing my mind by the end of the day. I needed sleep. Today has been great, and the day before this bad day was super great, so it really doesn't make a bad dent in my life. However, I wanted to document it. Booooooo to bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...