Monday, July 19, 2010

I Feel Old.

I bought a new laptop yesterday. It's an HP, and it's much, much lighter and smaller than my old computer. So far I'm loving it, but I'm also annoyed because it's so responsive that the mouse is a bit hard to use, as well as the keyboard (without hitting the mouse pad). I got a wireless mouse to use with it, as well as Photoshop (both photo and video editing), which I'm very excited about. The battery and internet and everything else works wonderfully. I will admit that I will miss my Dell Inspiron. Once I get used to something such as that old computer, I grow fond of it and don't worry about everyone around me and their new computers. I felt this way with my old camera too, but once I break and buy something new, I usually can handle it :) PS: The hard drive is something like 7X as big as my old one. haha.

Speaking of spending money on things, I just spent $40 to send my Praxis 1 Math scores to myself, so that I can get them to my college. That is a ridiculous amount of money for just one test score. I still have to take the Praxis 1 Reading and Writing, and the Praxis 2 English Content. The latter is the one I am least looking forward to. Luckily, in order to student teach, I just needed the math since I had a high enough score on the VCLA for reading and writing.

Basically getting old means I need more money means I need a (real) job means I have to become an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...