I have always hated napping.
I napped today for about 4 hours. What the heck?
The first time I woke up after about 45 minutes, I felt TERRIBLE, and I was so crabby. I had heartburn from the fairly greasy dinner I had earlier. My arm was killing me because I fell asleep while I was cuddling up with my cat for a minute or two. If I had known I would fall asleep, that cat would be un-cuddled!
I took a Tums, realized I didn't want to stay awake feeling that gross, and got in bed again. 3 1/2 hours later, I am awake, feeling better, but wishing I hadn't spent my time doing that. I'm not sure why I've been feeling so tired... dog, maybe?
The reason I usually hate naps is because of how groggy I feel when I wake up. Also, I just don't like sleeping during the day--especially when there's a nice sunset outside. I always feel like I'm wasting my time. I need to just get used to the idea, though, because I know a lot of people that like naps.
What's weird is that in probably two hours or three I'll be in bed again. Yuck.
Saturday, please get here!! I need to escape this little apartment for a while and drive long distances.

No comments:
Post a Comment