Thursday, July 1, 2010

"How to kill a mockingbird"

From the title, I can imagine you are judging me for screwing up the title of a very well-known and loved novel. Judge away, because I definitely did. Yes, I was at the pool today, and I told my friend that I bought "How To Kill A Mockingbird." Really?? Yeah. I feel guilty, I do. I gotta say, though, I laughed my ass off, and so did she. I'm okay with getting things wrong if it causes an uproar of laughter.

I thought I was done being silly for the day. I then found a futon at the dumpster, and had the guys take it back to the apartment. The reason is because my mom wants to be able to visit, and with our small apartment next year, there's no space for bed #2. Futon it is. When I was discussing how we could clean it, I said, "Yeah, and we can even buy a new wrapper for it." Really?? Yeah. The sun must have made me crazy.

Lastly, my friend was using my computer, when she found a file that read, "menjustdate." She was rather confused by this, but I clarified that it meant "me n justin date." This day is just full of weird mistakes/confusion-- Sure is fun, though.

In other news, I sat poolside for a while, trying to rid myself of the V for Vendetta tan line from my bandeau bathing suit. I think it's starting to work...and now, I have to begin my dreaded school work that I continue to put off. Wish me luck?

Here are some pictures from my journey home:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...