After a grueling drive back (only joking), I am in the safety of my little apartment once again. I will say that I would prefer to have a tinted car so that the truckers can't peak in and stare for whatever reason. I also would like to have a car of a more vibrant color than black. I just think it will show up better.
What did I do yesterday, you ask? I got up at 8:15 am to go see J's sister Jen at the farm. I had to get my coffee first, so I got up extra early. About two minutes into the drive, I realized it was the perfect time to text/call Daniel to hang out. OK, so 9:00 am for him is probably the worst time, but he was stirred by his phone enough to wake up (yes!). He walked out blurry-eyed and messy-haired (made no difference) for our trip for coffee. He's the person I can always pick up with after however much time has passed, and I feel like we haven't been apart--except that I miss him like crazy when I leave. We had an hour catch-up car ride, then I had to drop him off to continue my day.
Jen and I shared good conversation for a few hours over a couple of beers, then made our way to the pool. It's such a good feeling to be in a pool looking out on a farm.
Later, I went out with my best friend to get shakes at the ice cream store. I cannot wait until she visits in a couple of weeks...
The only complaint about my few days at home is that I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. I wish I had evidence of the sling-shot... but I definitely won't forget it.
--Today I decided to come back, despite my brother hoping I would stay for a movie night with him. I just have too much to do with school and moving. Have a good night--
No comments:
Post a Comment