Friday, July 23, 2010

homeworkhomework

I think part of me kind of left the earth for a few days and forgot that as days pass, homework due dates get closer and closer. Here I am, trying to finish an exam, a project, and a paper all in one night! I was supposed to go downtown tonight to hang out with friends who are in town, but instead I sit. It's quite pleasant, though, especially with the presence of my cat and dog.

In other news, we still have a lot of unpacking to do (if you can believe it), boxes to move (yes, still), a desk to give away (thank God), and I'm leaving in less than a week. Rockin!

Luckily I am still having fun such as: Pool today with the girls, breakfast tomorrow with everyone, a visit with my dad and brother yesterday, dog dates, etc. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...