Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22, 2010

Number three is the best, but I'm keeping it for added suspense til last.. NO DON'T LOOK NOOoowwwww:

#1 Happy Birthday Dana!!! My best friend of 10 years.

#2 I had my first dog date today! A dog showed up at my sliding glass door wanting to play with Sadie, so I stepped out with her. The two girls with their dogs apologized, but I insisted that it was perfectly alright. I let Sadie off her leash, the dogs ran like fools for an hour or more, and I got to get to know some neighbors around the area! It was really fun, I've got to admit.

#3 I'm engaged to my best friend! Let the good times roll. (Details at a later date.)

2 comments:

  1. How is #3 number 3? :D

    Congrats! Still planning a peacock colored gala?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have corrected my silly mistake lol. Yes the color, but more of a naturalistic them than a peacock specific theme. I'm still including them though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...