Friday, July 30, 2010

Untitled

A day-long trip can be exhausting.

Believe me.

I drove the first 6 hours, my brother took over for another 5, and my mom finished off the last hour. We stopped for a nice lunch along the way, which we never usually do, and it was a nice change. We arrived here around 7 30 I believe, and we sat around with family until midnight. I can always tell where I get most of my personality when I'm with this family. They are the most story-telling, face-making, goofy-funny, opinionated group I know of, and I love it!

But I am exhausted.

I slept considerably well since it was the first night, and we had a nice, big breakfast that Grandma always makes for us. Now we await the arrival of my uncle who I haven't seen in 12 years or so, and his wife, and tomorrow at noon we can go to the cabin.

I'm hoping to make it to my favorite bookstore today or tomorrow for some quiet time.

For now, I'll go do some homework, so hopefully I can play all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...