Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Can't Get Enough of the Cuddles

Charlie has really started showing some love in the past couple of months. Today I played a mini hide-and-seek game with him (I was out in the open), and when I stopped turning to say "here I am!" I heard him waddling over to me. He started breathing louder and louder, and next thing I know, I feel his little hands on my leg and he's leaning on me. I turn and see him with his head turned, leaning into my thigh, like a pillow. He was hugging my leg, basically. It was so, so sweet. He was making sweet little noises and cooing away.

He's also started talking more, and it's hilarious. He doesn't SAY anything, really, but he babbles like he's telling the best story in the world. He also dramatically lifts his hand and motions it back and forth as if he is showing us the scene in the air.

Amazing. This kid is amazing.

Back to summer school tomorrow! It's a very short summer, but at least I get time with my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...