Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sideways Sleeper

Charlie definitely sleeps sideways now!

After the late night on Saturday night--midnight, to be exact, we went to bed earlier on Sunday. However, Charlie woke up around two with a new skill: rolling over. It took about an hour, but we unswaddled him and put him back to sleep. We can't swaddle anymore because now he can't roll back over!

How does he sleep? Well, on his side! Just like me. :) It is adorable to watch him in his little sleeper sack roll around. He always ends up on his right side. The only issue is that is rolls into the slats of the crib, which makes him wake up. We were up Sunday night for about an hour, but I couldn't sleep after that (shock that he rolled over, I think), so I was up from 2:45 a.m. on that day, and that's how I started my week! Not so good. He woke up twice last night, which wasn't terrible, but it's still exhausting when I started the day off the wrong way.

Let's hope he isn't too excited and he doesn't move too much tonight. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...