Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We decided on a name!

After months...well, technically years, of discussing, analyzing, adding, erasing, and pondering names, we decided on your name yesterday, January 20, 2013.

After naming you, and after I liked the name, I found out it is a character from one of the super hero movies. This is not necessarily something you (or I) will enjoy hearing reference to, but I also think it will be just fine. (And your daddy will think it's out-of-this-world cool.)

I am, after all, Wonder Woman, so why not have a specific name for my little super hero?

It's just so funny how things work out. I just laughed when I discovered the reference via Google. I had already fallen for your name, so it probably won't change at this point.

The only part we're 99% sure on is the middle name, and if we change it, you will no longer share the name so specifically, but we're just not sure yet. All I know is that decision a lot easier than deciding on a first name, so I'm ready for it.

Can't wait to meet you, love.

*Update*

We are probably changing the middle name. I thought about it for a few days, and I just don't know if I want my kid named after such a well-known character! We will keep the first name, but it's possible the middle name will change--as soon as I convince your dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...