Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey, NYC, I've waited a long time to see you...

J and I finally made a trip to NYC. I've been wanting to go ever since my aunt lived there for years when I was a kid. I never went, probably because I was too young, and my parents were smart and didn't take us kids! Overall, it was a great experience. We took our friend Laurie, hopped on a bus (no, not a train or a plane), and had a fun, safe trip for ONE day.. yup, one day! That's all we needed I guess. We had to get back for Thanksgiving, so we did a quick trip. Here's what we covered:

1. Battery Park/Statue of Liberty/Ground Zero

2. Empire State Building (to the top!!)

3. Rockefeller Center - we couldn't find the ice park, but we saw some pretty lights!

4. Time's Square! This was so incredibly cool.

5. Macy's

We did exactly what we had planned out on a little piece of paper. It worked out perfectly. On the paper, I had even written: "watch sun fall over city at Empire State Building??" and turns out, we hit the timing perfectly!

Here are some pictures...








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...