Enjoy these few photos of the daughter, Sophia!
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Sophia
I was lucky enough to get to photograph a sweet family two weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, and it was a beautiful evening. I'm still practicing, of course, and there's a lot to learn, but I'm happy with some of the photos that turned out. It's funny... the last photo shoot I did, I ended up getting great kid shots but not many family shots. This photo shoot was similar, but I definitely was more successful with the family photos. The biggest problem I'm having is blurriness with group pictures from a distance. I think it's the type of lens I'm using, possibly. I'll have to look into it.
Enjoy these few photos of the daughter, Sophia!
Enjoy these few photos of the daughter, Sophia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment