Summer has already been treating me (and the family) pretty well!
Here are a few things I've been up to lately:
- coffee with a variety of dates
- playing outside aka planning the fire pit
- shopping with mom and Dana
- cleaning out my classroom with J's help
- watching fun trash t.v.
- planning cookouts with the family
- yard work and planning
- cuddling with a variety of animals and one particular person
- hanging out with my handsome nephew
- going to movies with my bro
- random hang-outs at mom's
- driving with Justin and hour just to get free lunch
I'll start taking more pictures to show you... so far, I've just been enjoying the present moment and forgetting my camera.
Other than the above, I've started a gym plan. It's a certain number of days for a certain amount of money, and it allows you to use everything in the gym. It's meant to get people into better health and shape - a doctor has to recommend it. Because of my acid-reflux and lung issues (asthma, etc.), my ENT recommended the program. I'm supposed to lose at least twenty to twenty-five pounds - this is a way to hopefully get any minor health issues under control. Again, there's nothing serious, but hey, I'm taking the opportunity.
So, here's my picture for day two of the machine I used. I might be posting these periodically to show any progress I make.
Maybe I'll actually look and feel different after this summer! I'm believing in the possibility.
Have fun, everyone!
eit.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment