Saturday, June 9, 2012

I would be lying if I said that the past few days have been easy. There were a variety of changes introduced at school in the last two days, some of which have to do with me, so it will take some getting used to -- nothing bad, just different. Basically, next year will be a start-over as far as curriculum goes. I won't be able to relax yet.

Besides that, things are beginning to look up. Although J and I are still hoping for him to get another job interview soon (changes in his side of things, too, unfortunately), we haven't heard anything. But, it is summer, and summer is a time for love and enjoyment. We plan on visiting family, building a fire pit (yesss), and hopefully visiting the beach, as well as other small day trips. It should be nice.

Another big venture is my photography. I'm trying desperately to get better. The first step? I bought a new lens. It's a 50 mm, so it's nothing huge with zoom or whatnot, but it's much better quality than the one I was using. I've already practiced with it a little, and the pictures are turning out better than they were previously. Like I said, things are looking up.

I hope you all have a great summer. Let's hope it's all as good as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...