Thursday, May 31, 2012

I went to Best Buy today to look at a lens I was considering for purchase. Turns out, I instead fell in love with the upgrade of my camera, along with the incredible lens that it comes with. It's quite a price tag, though, so I'm going to have to begin to save... now. I've decided that in order to truly pursue the art of photography, I'll need to get a camera that will allow me to grab the right pictures - especially in natural light. I also probably need at least two lenses to get not only portrait shots, but also wide-angle.

Tomorrow I'll try to post the items I'm going to sell. I'd like to see how much money I think I'll get for each. I plan to sell them in person or on a website.

Starting my own little photography business will take time, effort, understanding, and patience. I realize that if it all works out, I may have to pay taxes on it if it becomes a small "business," which makes the whole thing a little scary. In the meantime, I plant to learn what I can from photographers that I already know. Hopefully I'll get some tips!

Wish me luck.

p.s. TGIF

2 comments:

  1. Do you use nikon or cannon? I have a nikon and I've been trying to expand my fixed lens collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this took forever to respond - I have a Canon. I went with a lens that was low-mid range. I'll go for the big one next time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...