Earlier today, I took pictures of pictures (yup) that I was arranging for an artistic design for my wall. My animals were hanging out with me, and J was making kabobs -- which were, amazing. The whole point of this, though, is that I learned more about my camera today, and I can't wait to learn more. Note that the lighting of these photos are pretty nice, even though the house was actually a bit darker than that. I've learned how to manually correct photos - to some extent - and I'm hoping to get better quickly.
So, I'm planning to take my camera with me each day to take a new picture -- kind of a picture-a-day kind of deal. It'll be fun! I'm not taking it to school, but I'll be working with it after school. If it's raining or cloudy, I'm going to try to find ways to make it look better. Let's hope this will be a great learning tool for me! I can't wait.
Oh yeah, and I'm going to create a watermark for my photos to start using soon. This isn't because I think I'm amazing or anything - definitely far from - but I don't really want any of my photos to get around on google and in someone's unknown hand, which I've heard can happen. I think I've told you before, but a woman's picture once ended up on a billboard in another country because the owner just googled and found a random photo to use. Ha!
Tigergoose photography... what do you think? Other than that, I'm struggling to think of a name.
No comments:
Post a Comment