Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's really happening.

We're going to be moving within the week! We got the "clear to close" on the house today, which means we can either close this Thursday (if we can get approval a little earlier than the 72 hours you're supposed to have), OR we'll have to close early next week. Either way, one week from today, we could be taking our keys to walk in the front door!

I went in today for a walk-through, and I fell in love with the place all over again. It's quaint, cute, yet spacious and fresh. It's bigger than the house I grew up in, and more finished, yet it's not over-the-top. It's really perfect for us, and I can't wait to move in. Sadie will be so happy to finally have a yard to run around in!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I am so happy for you!!!!!! If you want me to come over one night to help I'd be glad to!!! I'll leave the little one with mom or something!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...