Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back and Forth

This weekend has been a little bit of everything so far. It hasn't felt like much, yet I'm really enjoying it.

On Friday after school, mom and I grabbed some Chinese and headed to my place to wait for Justin to get home. We enjoyed some silly t.v. shows and chatting. Unfortunately, though, my mood was just getting worse. I don't really know why. I'm guessing it was just the antsy feeling I had because we had just been sitting. Usually I don't mind just sitting -- it's a great feeling. However, there was something different about last night, so we got out and grabbed some coffee. Later that night, Justin decided he needed to grade, so I went to bed around 10:30, and he got in bed around 1:00 a.m. Sometimes it's good to just sleep on a night like that.

And that's what I did!

This morning was nice; we woke up and walked the dog, which I really enjoy doing on the weekend. We then went to his family reunion. It was a good time with nice, crisp weather (can't say I'm excited about it getting colder, though). I enjoyed a nice chat with my sister-in-law, and I got to see my niece. She was so silly, and I couldn't help but take tons of pictures of her.


Tonight, J and I have been grading for a few hours. It's so nice to have a husband with the same career as me. We understand the realities of teaching and grading, and we choose to make it fun. Tonight, we turned on some great tunes, sat at the dinner table, and graded side-by-side. It's nice to know someone else is right there with you. I actually enjoyed grading tonight!

Tomorrow is my niece's birthday, so we'll be heading back to have her party. We are also going to be doing school work. Maybe we'll do more, but I won't know until tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...