Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I've been having a very enjoyable weekend, and I'm not sure I can pinpoint why. I've been spending time with J making homemade popcorn (is that what you call it when you pop it in a pan?) and watching movies. We've been keeping all the windows open and letting the beautiful 80 degree air fill the house. It's a little warmer than usual in here, but it's definitely worth the sounds and surroundings.

I've also been spending time with my friend Dana at the pool, which has been great. Her birthday is coming up this week, and we're planning on celebrating with the pool and dinner. I bought her a pair of Fossil sunglasses for her birthday, and they look super cute on her. It's nice to be home again where we can meet up within fifteen minutes and go driving to town.
Mom has been here a lot lately, and that's also been really nice! She's good company, and we were able to have a nice long car ride the other day for some yummy coffee--I love coffee drives so much. It's one of my favorite things in life to do (favorite things in life blog post coming up soon).

Oh! And I've been crocheting again! I'm partially through a scarf so far (hot pink), but I've been moving slow because I've had to take out some of the rows a couple times. I've figured it out though, and it's looking great! Soon, I hope to be as good as my friend Laurie who seems to be a total natural!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...