Ramble about school/ideas/plans:
I'm having quite an easy time planning for the last two days of school for the seniors (movies and fun), but man, that doesn't take away from the difficulty of planning FUN reviews for the big state tests for 11th grade. I'm trying, but it's hard! Anyway, I look forward to the last day with seniors, but I'm not sure how long that will last. Luckily, I won't have to plan for them anymore, which was a task on it's own, but I will still have to go to school at the same time--even without my classes. Basically, I plan to sit in my classroom during first, teach during second (11th), sit during third?, and relax in the workroom during fourth. I might just sit in the workroom all day in hopes of human interaction. It's going to be wild having three free blocks during the day with only one class to teach. I'm not sure how I will feel about that! I'll probably be super tired everyday :)
My plans for tomorrow are as follows:
12th: movie/senior surveys/share scrapbooks from high school
11th: read a story from book, workbook worksheets from essential life skills series
Wednesday
12th: last day of school, movie, goodbyes
11th: SOL review work--released tests powerpoint??
Thursday
12th: N/A
11th: story from textbook, workbook worksheets from essential life skills series
Friday: 12th: N/A
11th: SOL review, good luck get together?
Leave school at 11:00 a.m. for interview at another school -- wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment